Introduction to SAS programming
Tuesday, July 16, 2019
1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.
McKeldin Library 6101
301 405 5215
- An overall introduction to SAS
- Import, examine and clean the dataset
- Summary statistics and summary report
- How to create graphs in SAS
- Regression analysis in SAS
This workshop is organized by the statistical consulting team in McKeldin Library. All students are welcome. It is okay if you don't have programming experience.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to prepare the software environment
- The workshop will be in the computer lab so you do not necessarily need to bring your own laptop
Click here to register for the workshop!