Directions to University of Maryland
- From Airports BWI, Dulles and Reagan
- Using Mass Transit
- Washington DC Area Map
- View or Download the Campus Map
Directions to Glenn L. Martin Hall
- From Route 1, turn onto Campus Drive at the main gates to campus. You will see Glenn L. Martin Hall (a very long building) on your right. The CRR offices are on the ground floor, located at the rear corner of the building nearest Paint Branch Drive. To park, turn right onto Paint Branch Drive (from Campus Drive) and pass Glenn L. Martin Hall and the Jeong H. Kim Engineering Building. The public parking lot will be on your left. Please see the Visitor Parking section below for more information.
- CRR is located in the Northeast Quad, Building Number 088.
View map detail.
- CRR Offices: Room 0151, Glenn L. Martin Hall
View Building Map.
Directions to the Jeong H. Kim Engineering Building
- From Route 1, turn onto Campus Drive at the main gates to campus. Then turn right just before Glenn L. Martin Hall onto Paint Branch Drive; go two blocks. The Jeong H. Kim Engineering Building will be on your left and the parking lot is shortly thereafter on your left.
Directions to College Park Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
- Follow directions to ROUTE 1 (Baltimore Avenue)
- From ROUTE 1 proceed west on Campus Drive (if you are traveling South on Route 1, turn right on Campus Drive). Cross the 'M' (traffic circle) and continue straight.
- Campus Drive curves towards left. Take the first right after the curve. You are still on Campus Drive.
- Turn right into Conference Center, Building number 345
- Visit the College Park Marriott website.
- Turn right just before Glenn L. Martin Hall onto Paint Branch Drive; go two blocks. The public parking lot is on the left after the Jeong H. Kim Engineering Building or across the Paint Branch from Glenn Martin Hall in lot XX. Monday through Friday between 7:00 am and 4:00 pm the unnumbered spaces are permit only, so be sure to park only in a numbered space to avoid getting a parking ticket. Outside of those hours the unnumbered spaces are free to use.
- We can no longer validate parking. The cost is $2 per hour. You will pay in advance at the machine in the parking lot, which accepts credit cards and $1, $5 and $10 bills. It doesn't give change.
- Additional information about parking at the University.