Roush, Marvin Ph.D.
- Probabilistic risk assessment
- System reliability and availability
- Ph.D., University of Maryland, College Park, 1964
- Vice-President, IEEE Reliability Society
- Member; Editorial Board, Reliability Engineering and System Safety Journal
- Advisory Committee of the IEEE Reliability Society
- IEEE Reliability Society Education Committee
- Member, The Aerospace Industries Association Taskforce on Ultra-Reliable Electronic Systems
- The ASQC Reliability Division Scholarship Committee
- The Working Group 12 on Risk Assessment of the United States Committee of the International Electrotechnical Commission and Member-at-Large of the Management Committee of ANSI ASC Z1, which is the organization designated to coordinate development of U.S. standards on quality assurance, reliability and statistics.
- Risk Engineering and Management, J.X. Wang and M.L. Roush, Marcel Dekker Inc, 2000.
- Applied Reliability Engineering, Vols. 1 and 2, M.L. Roush and W.M. Webb, Beacon Press, 2000.
- System engineering for human performance reliability with REHMS-D, K.P. LaSala and M.L. Roush, Communications in Reliability, Maintainability and Supportability, July 1994, pp 34-39.
- A probabilistic cost based method for evaluation of operational improvements in nuclear reactors, M. Modarres, M.L. Roush and F. Nouri, IEEE Transactions on Reliability R-34(1985)5.